Partner with Fresh
Pastoral Carer/Youth worker
The young people involved in the FRESH Theatre for Social Change are aged between 11 – 25 years of age. The program is a personal development program with 60% of the young people involved in the FRESH Youth Theatre programs being referred by agencies and individuals working with young people in difficult life circumstances. Some of the issues that are typical of the young people that attend FRESH are: Eating Disorders; aggression; mental illness; low-self esteem; victim of bullying; depression; anxiety disorders; social disconnection; personal crisis; grief and personal trauma.
Paid staff will be employed by the partnering organisation. Each employee and volunteer will adhere to the ethos of FRESH Theatre for Social Change and behave in a manner that is in accordance with not only the partnering organisation but also the policies and procedures outlined in the ‘FRESH Theatre for Social Change’ handbook.
All employees and volunteers will have a current Working With Children Card.
FRESH Theatre for Social Change will work with the partnership organisation to provide promotional material. Promotion to community including an implementation schedule remains the responsibility of the partner organisation.
Each partner organisation is required to adhere to the style guide document when using any form of communication on behalf of the FRESH program
All participants will be invited to attend the annual FRESH Theatre for Social Change camp. Camp will be organised by FRESH theatre for social change. Payment for camp will be made directly to FRESH Theatre for social change.
Tickets for each performance will be purchased through the Box Office section of the Fresh website.
A small amount per season must be allowed for as a budget item to cover non-replenishable props and costumes. All other props and costumes will be provided by Fresh Theatre for Social Change on application.
The package for each season will be available to all staff on Dropbox and includes:
- A full script and synopsis
- 15 week Rehearsal schedule
- 15 week Pastoral Care Program
- Season Production Schedule
- Workshop planner templates
- Driver permission forms
- Sample grant applications
- Yearly calendar with significant dates identified
- End of Season Awards templates
- Props and costumes request forms
- Incident report form
- Internship Application Form
- Media release and registration forms
- Medical and consent forms for camp
- Budget template
- Ticket booking form
- Drama exercises and games
- Stage design
- Fortnightly supervision with FRESH Theatre administrator and Artistic Director will be available for staff, employees, volunteers and interns during each season.
- 2 training events will be held at the start of each season for all staff and volunteers to attend. Information covered on these days will include policy implementation, risk management, skill development and program delivery.
- Surveys and feedback will be gathered from participants throughout the year for data analysis. A mid-season and end of season review will be held each season
We are committed to making the licence to run the Fresh Theatre Program as affordable as possible. Staff salary and project management will be responsibility of the organisation. The partnership organisation will be invoiced for the amount of $2500 at the beginning of each season.